Nurse Manager - IR Interventional Radiology
• Must have 2+ years Nursing Leadership experience (Supervisor, Lead, Manager)
• Must have 3+ years Clinical experience working in Radiology, ICU, CCU, ER
• Clinical experience in procedural areas is a plus (GI Lab, Cath Lab, etc.)
• Academics hospital experience is a plus
• Trauma Center hospital experience is highly preferred
• Relocation package is provided
We have a unique opportunity for an exceptional Nurse Manager to join our Interventional Radiology Team.... is it time to take your nursing career to the next level?!
Benefits begin the first day of employment. Our benefits package includes:
• Group Insurance plans - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
• 401K Retirement
• Paid Personal Leave
• Tuition Reimbursement after 6 months of employment
The Interventional Radiology (IR) Department at UF Health Jacksonville, both Downtown and North campuses, provide pre-procedural, intra-procedural and immediate post-procedural care for adult, geriatric and pediatric patients presenting to the department for interventional radiology procedures, diagnostic and therapeutic.
In this role you are responsible for the day-to-day operations and professional nursing practice of IR/Special Procedures Radiology including: cost center budgets, supervising, coaching/performance improvement, hiring, terminating and orientation for RNs, patient care associates, clerical associates and other clinical support personnel.
• Bachelor's degree. BSN from an accredited school of nursing is required.
• Masters degree preferred.
• Must have minimum 2 years as Nursing Supervisor/Manager.
• Must have minimum 3 years of Nursing Clinical experience in ICU, CCU, ER, Radiology or Procedural Areas (GI Lab, Cath Lab, etc).
• Current Florida (or NLC states) Licensure as Registered Nurse.
• BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association is required.
UF Health Jacksonville is an academic medical center affiliated with the University of Florida. University of Florida Health, the Southeast’s most comprehensive academic health center, which encompasses our hospitals, physician practices, colleges, centers, institutes, programs and services across northeast and north central Florida and south Georgia, with more than 70 specialties represented. UF Health Jacksonville is also home to the area’s only Level I adult and pediatric Trauma Center. Areas include SICU, MICU, CVICU, PICU, CCU, Trauma, Emergency and Flight Services.
UF Health Trauma Center is unique in that it is one of only a few Level 1 trauma centers in the United States with a fully operational ‘hybrid operating room’ dedicated exclusively to trauma and acute surgical emergencies. The hybrid operating room allows for a timely, multidisciplinary approach for trauma/acute care surgeons, vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists to simultaneously utilize a full range of open, endovascular and minimally invasive interventions for injuries and hemorrhage control.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.