Interventional Radiologic Technologist ARRT
Would you like to grow your Radiologic Technologist skills? Do you have a current ARRT General Radiography with 1-2 years general radiology with emphasis towards angio/vascular interventional procedures?
If so, we have an immediate opportunity for an Interventional Radiologic Technologist to join our expanding Vascular and Interventional Radiology Department.
Your benefits begin the first day of employment!
Our benefits include:
• Group Insurance plans - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
• Paid Personal Leave
University of Florida Health— the Southeast’s most comprehensive Academic Health Center — encompasses the University of Florida Health Science Center and the UF Health Shands and UF Health Jacksonville family of hospitals and services.
At UF Health Jacksonville you will gain access to some of the latest and greatest medical procedures for example: Endovascular Aortic Repairs, Intracranial Stenting and Thrombectomy, Transhapatic Arterial Chemoembolizations, Yittrium 99 Embolizations, Vertebroplasty.
About the IR Department:
The Interventional Radiology (IR) Department at UF Health Jacksonville, both Downtown and North campuses, provide pre-procedural, intra-procedural and immediate post-procedural care for adult, geriatric and pediatric patients presenting to the department for interventional radiology procedures, diagnostic and therapeutic. Operating on two Jacksonville campuses, our newest facility opened in 2015. We offer state of the art operations utilizing both Siemens and GE equipment having multiple procedure rooms equipped to perform fluoroscopy, CT and 3D Imaging.
Learn more about the Academic Health Center programs at UF Health Jacksonville!
• At least 1 year of vascular interventional / special procedures experience preferred
• ARRT (R) Certified Radiology Technologist
• BLS from the American Heart Association
• Must be U.S. citizen or foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States.
You must have the following ARRT certification within 18 months of hire:
• Vascular Interventional ARRT (VI) certification.
• Using sophisticated fluoroscopic equipment, you’ll capture images for specific procedural areas, including Neurologic, Thoracic, Abdominal and Pelvic, Genitourinary and Gastrointestinal Nonvascular, Peripheral, Venous Access.
• Must demonstrate appropriate computer skills
• Ability to approach and manage stress/traumatic situations in a calm manner
• Call rotation–after hours, weekends, holidays.
UF Health Jacksonville serves as a resource for complex healthcare for patients throughout northeast Florida and South Georgia with more than 70 specialties represented. We are a certified comprehensive stroke center and home to the area’s only Level I adult and pediatric Trauma Center. We are celebrating our progress of UF Health TraumaOne 37th Year Anniversary!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.