Computed Tomography - CT - Technologist
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
UF Health Jacksonville is an academic medical center affiliated with the University of Florida. The facility serves as a resource for complex medical care for patients from throughout northeast Florida and South Georgia. UF Health Jacksonville is also home to the area’s only Level I adult and pediatric Trauma Center.
We now have an opening for a dedicated CT (Computed Tomography) Technologist!
This is a unique career opportunity to participate in a state-of-the-art Radiology department at an academic teaching hospital.
Your benefits begin the first day of employment and include:
• Group Insurance plans-Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
• Paid Personal Leave
We also offer a tuition reimbursement program, which you may participate in after 6 months of employment.
• High school diploma required
• Associate's Degree in Radiologic Technology preferred
• Minimum 1 years of CT experience or graduate of a post-secondary CT certification program.
• FL DOH license: Certified Radiology Technologist
• BLS from the American Heart Association
And you must have ONE of the following combinations:
(a) FL DOH license: General Radiographer and ARRT (R)
(b) FL DOH license: Nuclear Medicine Technologist and ARRT (N) or NMTCB -and- ARRT (CT)
(c) FL DOH license: Radiation Therapy Technologist and ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT)
(d) FL DOH license: General Radiographer or Computed Tomography, and ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT)
• Knowledge of computer software and ability to troubleshoot.
• Ability to provide physical and/or psychological support to patients screening and patient limitations.
• Various Shifts
UF Health Jacksonville is an academic medical center affiliated with the University of Florida. UF Health Trauma Center is unique in that it is one of only a few Level 1 trauma centers in the United States with a fully operational ‘hybrid operating room’ dedicated exclusively to trauma and acute surgical emergencies.
We invite you to connect with our recruiter today to learn more about us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.